Cold Brew Coffee Recipes
Cold brew coffee is made from coffee beans that have been steeped in water for 12 to 24 hours. During this time, its flavour, caffeine content and sugars are extracted. The steeping process is to ensure you don’t end up with a bitter tasting coffee.
Cold brew coffee is usually less acidic and easier on the stomach since heat isn't a factor used in the making of cold brew coffee. Your chances of an acid reflux are significantly lesser!
Our cold brew coffee is ready to drink and isn't a concentrate. This means you can drink it as is without having to dilute it further.
Back at the BONOMI HQ, we've been experimenting with plenty of drink recipes using cold brew coffee. Here is the BONOMI quintessential guide to drinking cold brew coffee:
- The Classic: Pour 150ml of cold brew coffee in a glass of your choice, along with 2-3 cubes of ice.
- Whisky Barrel Aged Cold Brew Coffee: We recommend not diluting or mixing the whisky barrel aged cold brew with any other beverage. Best served in a whisky glass over a few cubes of ice.
- DIY Flavoured Cold Brew Coffee: In case you've received the BONOMI classic cold brew coffee and our small batch syrups, our recommended measure is 200ml of classic cold brew along with 10 - 20ml of the syrup of choice (our favourite is the roasted almond syrup!)
- Cold Brew Tonic: An incredibly refreshing beverage! Add 100ml of tonic water to a glass of your choice, over a few cubes of up. Top up with 100ml of cold brew coffee. Pro tip: Add a slice of freshly cut orange to give it a citrus finish!
- Cold Brew Tonic with Syrup: With the onset of summer not too far away, we've got the perfect recipe to beat the afternoon blues! Add 100ml of tonic water to a glass of choice, followed by 20ml of a BONOMI small batch syrup. Add a few cubes of ice. Add 50 - 75ml of classic cold brew coffee. Recommended small batch syrups for this drink: Cucumber Elderflower, Cherry Spice, Lychee & Rose, Pineapple Almond.
- No Sleep G&T: For the gin aficionado, this drink is for you! Add 100ml of tonic water to a glass of your choice over a few cubes of ice. Top up with 50ml of gin & stir well. Add 30 - 50ml of classic cold brew coffee. Garnish with a slice of freshly cut orange. For the sober curious, the same recipe can be used, minus the gin!
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee: Add 60-80ml of condensed milk to a cocktail shaker. Add 60ml of classic cold brew coffee & a pinch of cinnamon to the shaker. Top up with ice, shake well, strain & serve. Pro tip: If you don't have a cocktail shaker handy, use any bottle with a tight lid to prevent spillage!
Should you ever have a question, please feel free to reach out to us on Whatsapp (via the chat option on your screen) or email us on email@example.com. You'll always speak with a human, and never a bot!Kanpai,